Tempting Tobelorone Recipes
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 100g butter
- 500g cream cheese
- 300 g Toblerone Milk, melted 3 - 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 100 ml double cream whipped to stiff peaks.
- 100g Toblerone bar melted
- plus 1 extra bar for decoration.
- Whipping / squirty cream
Step 1: Make The Base
Blitz biscuits until they form fine breadcrumbs, add to a bowl and pour in the melted butter. Stir together and the pour into the bottom of your cheesecake tin. Push down with the back of your spoon firmly so it forms the base.
Step 2: Make The Filling
Place 400g of the Toblerone into a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Making sure there is only a small amount of water in the pan so that it does not touch the bowl. While the chocolate is melting beat the cream cheese until soft, add the whipped cream and sugar and 2/3 of melted Toblerone and fold together. The mixture will look light brown / caramel colour.
Step 3: Assemble The Cheesecake
Pour over your biscuit base and smooth down so it has a nice flat surface. Gently pour over the remaining melted Toblerone and using a palette knife smooth over so you have a really thin layer on top. Leave in the fridge to chill preferably overnight or at least 4 hours.
Step 4: Finishing Touches
Decorate with whipped cream and an extra chunk of Toblerone on top.... Well it is a Toblerone cheesecake!!
Toblerone Shortbread Cookies
- 1 Cup of Butter
- 1/4 Cup of Corn Starch
- 1/2 Cup of Icing Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 - 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Toblerone (enough pieces of cover all of your cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Whip butter for two or three minutes
- Add dry ingredients and stir until a dough is formed.
- Roll dough into balls & place on a lined cookie sheet
- Top each cookie with a piece of Toblerone
- Bake for 12-15 minutes
- Dust with icing sugar & Enjoy!